Visit Career Connections today for your employment needs. Our center coordinates career placement services for students, alumni, and employers.
Students and Alumni
Resume and Cover Letter Writing
Submit your resume in person or via email and we’ll provide feedback, suggest changes, and provide professional guidance.
- Mock Interviews: Make an appointment for a mock interview to practice and perfect your interviewing skills.
- Employer Interviews: Interview with an employer on-campus when they recruit for vacant positions.
- Informational Interviews: Perform an informational interview with an industry professional to gain insight on their success and what you can do to be successful as well.
Job Search Strategies
Sign up for TechConnect, our free online job board, and receive automated emails when a position matching your program is posted. You can also upload your resume for employers to view.
Arrange opportunities to connect with professionals with the assistance of a career coach.
Develop a career portfolio that will showcase your skills and accomplishments.
Explore different career options in your field, set goals, and determine an action plan with the assistance of a career coach
Post Jobs and Internships
Target specific programs and view resumes for the candidates that are matched to your positions. (Use the related links to access TechConnect)
Conduct Interviews On Campus
Interview students in a professional setting on our campus. We have two interview rooms equipped with telephones and computers.
Develop a Recruitment Strategy
Work with our staff to create a customized student recruitment plan.
Share Your Expertise
Discuss your company’s objectives, history, values, hiring philosophy, and more with students during an information session, workshop, or panel discussion.
Host a Company Tour
Familiarize students with your company by providing an on-site visit and a chance to see your business in action.
Partner With Student Organizations
Increase networking opportunities by developing relationships with student leaders.
Resumes for America
- Go to Resumes for America
- Create an account
- You MUST use your staff or student email (@swtc.edu or @students.swtc.edu) to register
- Check for a confirmation email from Resumes for America
- Click on the provided link in the email to confirm your account
- You will receive a second email with information on technical support and resources
- If you do not see the emails right away, be sure to check your junk email folder
We are located in the main building across from Charley's Student Activity Center.
Connect With Us