On-Campus Student Housing
The Southwest Tech Foundation currently provides student housing for up to 92 students annually. Three styles of apartments feature different amenities to meet student needs. Housing is located within easy walking distance of campus and is available on a ten month (school year) lease. Applications are available online or by contacting the Foundation.
Rogers, Bemis, and Koenecke Halls
- 4–fourplexes for a total of 16 two-bedroom apartments (32 residents total)
- Includes refrigerator and stove. Washer and dryer in nearby building.
- $3,000 for a two-semester lease. Includes $160 worth of utilities monthly.
Sixplex and Eightplex
- Two level apartment complexes. This sixplex consists of six apartments, each with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The eightplex consists of eight apartments, each with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The total capacity for the two buildings is 56 residents.
- Includes refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. Washer and dryer in common area of the sixplex.
- First level and common area of the sixplex are ADA accessible.
- $3,250 for a two-semester lease. Includes $180 worth of utilities monthly.
Design Homes Hall
- One story duplex, each apartment accommodates two residents (4 residents total)
- Includes refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer.
- Apartments are ADA handicap accessible.
- $3,000 for a two-semester lease. Includes $180 worth of utilities monthly.