Child Care Enrollment
Our center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, sex, disability, or political persuasion providing no threat is posed to the health, safety or well being of the children or staff.
Admission Policy and Information
- Children who are enrolled over 30 hours per week will have priority for admission.
- Children of Students and Employees of Southwest Wisconsin Technical College shall have priority for admission.
- The order of acceptance for children who are enrolled less than 30 hours per week will be based on the number of hours requested with the greater number of hours having priority until all available slots are filled. In the case of two requests received for the same number of hours, the date of the registration will determine priority.
- The center will consider the acceptance of children with special needs on the basis of the center and staff’s ability to meet the child’s needs.
- The transfer of a child from one room to another will be determined by the child’s developmental readiness and space availability.
- The center will accept children ages birth through twelve years of age. During the school year, programming will accommodate infants through age six; summer programming will incorporate the school-age child.
- The number of children accepted will be based on the maximum allowable number of children per size of group and space available. The number is determined by the requirements set forth by the State. (Children and Families)
- The youngest child is subject to the higher hourly rate when registering two or more children.
- Each child will be contracted for a specific number of hours per day per week for the semester. Contracts will be handled individually by the lead teacher in each center and may be readjusted the first and last two weeks of each semester. After that, one week’s notice and a $10.00 late schedule change fee will be charged.
- Infant and Toddlers must be contracted for a minimum of 35 hours per week.
- Contracts will be signed for a specific number of hours a day per week for the semester for each child. Parents are responsible for payment whether or not their child is in attendance except for days the center is closed and hours allotted for absences. Absence hours are calculated as follows:
- 0-10 contracted hours=No absence hours; 11-25 contracted hours=5absence hours; 26-40 contracted hours=15 absence hours.
- Hours in excess of the contract will be charged at the rate assigned each child. Notification of excess hours must be made by 9 am daily and will be accommodated if space allows. If your child will be absent for the day, a call to the center is required before 9 am or the regular daily charge applies. A penalty fee is assessed for children left past the center’s daily time. ($1.00 per minute)
- Parents will be billed by the center weekly for hours of service and any special costs incurred. Prompt payment is expected. Payment must be made within two weeks of billing. If payment is not received within two weeks of billing, the center manager(s) will discuss options with the parents or responsible party. Unpaid bills will result in termination of services.
- The center may offer a reduced rate for the second and third child in one family if more than one child is in attendance.
- A $20.00 program fee will be assessed per child per semester.
- If for any reason a child will be withdrawn from the center by the parent or responsible party, a two week written notice is required. If written notification is not given, the regular rate for two weeks of service will be assessed.
- Parents are responsible for various agency reimbursement forms. The proper forms must be provided at the beginning of each agency’s designated pay period.
- Note: Drop-in and after-school children will be accepted if the number of children in the room does not exceed licensing regulations. Prior arrangement with the co-manager is necessary.