Learn More >
Look into our classrooms and you'll see students of all ages. Many are straight out of high school. Some are in their twenties or early thirties. Still others are even older, with a few wrinkles, streaks of gray hair, and photos of grandkids in their wallets.
Southwest Tech attracts returning adults for a variety of reasons. Among the more common ones are:
- A current job that isn’t very challenging or doesn’t pay enough.
- A need for new job skills because of a layoff or pending layoff.
- Parents who delayed their education while their children were young.
- A need for improved skills for career advancement.
- A simple desire to learn something new just for the pleasure of it.
Whether you’re coming here for the first time or returning to school after a long absence, you’ve already made some tough decisions. Yet, going to college can still be a little scary. We know that. That’s why we specialize in helping our adult learners Here. Now.