How Do I Get Office 365?
Follow these easy steps:
*Note – Please uninstall all previous versions of Office (including trial versions, and Office click to run) prior installing Office 365.
- Click the "Start Here" button and Enter your SWTC student email address.
- Log into your student email and open the email from the Microsoft Online Services Team.
- Complete Office 365 Education signup by following the provided instructions and creating a Microsoft account.
- Log into https://portal.office.com using your Microsoft credentials.
- Click the Install button.
What is Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 is a full, installed Office experience including the latest system-specific versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Lync, and Access, available to students and staff for free.
Who can install Office 365?
Students currently enrolled in classes and staff are eligible to download and use the product. Once a student graduates or is no longer taking classes, or staff employment has ended, they are no longer eligible for the program and the license will be removed. Unlicensed users will still be able to access and print files, but will not be able to install new instances of Office 365 or be able to create, save, or edit files.
Where can I install it?
Each eligible user can install Office 365 on up to 5 computers (Windows PC or Mac) and up to 5 mobile devices (Windows, Apple iPhone and iPad, Android). An internet connection is required every 30 days to verify you are still eligible for the program. Please see Microsoft for the latest system requirements.