The caring faculty and staff at Southwest Tech are here to help you in every step of your admission journey by developing a student success plan. Student success plans include career assessments, budgeting for life during college, and a support and services plan. College means paying tuition and fees, as well as budgeting for housing, food, and books. Learn how to create a college student budget today to pay for life by setting up an appointment with our team today by emailing email@example.com.
Interested in learning more about our budget or want to get started now? Take a look at the Fillable Monthly College Budget!
Are you wondering how you are going to pay for the great education Southwest Tech has to offer? Financial aid assistance is here to help you meet your goals!
Financial aid may be in the form of federal and/or state grants, federal work-study, scholarships, and/or federal student loans. We encourage all students who attend Southwest Tech to apply for financial aid.
Why apply for financial aid?
- It's easy! (View a short tutorial on filling out a FAFSA.)
- There's no cost to apply!
- It can help fund your dreams!
To be eligible for federal or state financial aid programs, you must:
- Apply and be accepted to an eligible academic program
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen (permanent resident)
- Have a high school diploma, GED, HSED or homeschool completion certificate
- Be registered with the Selective Service (if required)
- Not be in default on a student loan
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Loan Counseling, if receiving loans
Find out your estimated tuition with our Net Price Calculator (cost calculator).
- Steps to Success
You're headed in the right direction! Follow these next steps to success!
- Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining Your Financial Aid
- Loan Guidelines
- Return of Title IV Funds Policy
- Additional Resources
Federal and State Financial Aid Available:
- Student Loans
- Online Student Employment / Work Study Application
- State Financial Aid Available
Additional information on Financial Aid and finding scholarship money: