Official transcripts are maintained in Student Services. Many educational facilities and employers request official transcripts to verify education. Official transcripts are generally sent directly from Southwest Tech to the entity requesting your transcript.
To request your official transcript.
Franklin University students - please see your Franklin Admissions Advisor for a paper request form.
Unofficial transcripts are usually not accepted as an official record of your educational background. However, current students are encouraged to review their unofficial transcripts periodically to ensure that all courses, credits, and grades for work completed are properly recorded, as well as to know the progress being made toward completion of graduation requirements.
Steps for accessing your unofficial transcript:
1. Log into your MySWTC account.
- In the menu bar on the left-hand side under "Administrative Services", click on "My Transcript".
- Your unofficial transcript will load. If you would like to print it, click on the printer icon.
2. Unofficial transcripts prior to 2002 are not available in your student portal and must be requested through our office. To request a copy, send an email to email@example.com, include the following information:
- Name (First, MI, Last)
- Former Name
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of SSN
- Student ID
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Email or mailing address to send transcript
Requests must be submitted to the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) state office.