The Southwest Tech Campus and Outreach Centers will be closed July 1 through July 8, reopening on July 11.
Degrees / Certifications:
- BA, Biology, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
- MS, Biology, Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ
- MT and SBB (ASCP)
- Taught Anatomy & Physiology and Human Biology for 6 years as an Adjunct at Sussex County Community College, Newton, NJ. Instructor
- Program Director and Adjunct in MLT and MLS program, Phoenix, AZ
- More than 30 years of experience at all levels of the Clinical Lab in both Hospital and Reference Lab settings.
Professional Organizations / Associations:
Courses I Teach:
- Program Director
- Clinical Microbiology
- Clinical Chemistry
- QA Lab Math
- Blood Bank
- Clinical Rotations