Toll Free: 800.362.3322, extension 2372
College Connection (Bldg 400), Room 477
Southwest Wisconsin has always been my home. After graduating from River Ridge High School, I started at another technical college and soon found it wasn’t for me. At semester, I transferred to Southwest Tech and graduated with a technical diploma in Office Assistant. Shortly after graduation in 2001, I started my career at Southwest Tech as the College Receptionist and then worked in Student Services for several years and online learning for 15 years. During that time, I obtained an Associate Degree in Administrative Professional from Southwest Tech and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Franklin University.
My passion is serving others especially students and it is so good to be back in Student Services as an Advisor. Southwest Tech has been a great fit for me and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to share what Southwest Tech has to offer as you explore your passions and navigate your higher education path.
Degrees / Certifications:
- Bachelors of Science Business Administration, Franklin University
- Associate Degree - Administrative Professional, Southwest Tech
- Technical Diploma - Office Assistant, Southwest Tech
- Provide individualized and broad student advocacy to help prospective, admitted, and enrolled students navigate the college experience.
- Advise students on program options, course selection, and career choices as well as college programs.
- Assist in recruiting and retaining students from admission through graduation and career goal attainment.
- Schoology Standards Group
- OER (Open Educational Resources) Project Group
Courses I Teach:
- Microsoft Word
- SPARC Open Educational Resources Fellow, 2022-23
- St. Clement Church Fall Festival Committee