The Accuplacer test is required for the Plumbing and Construction Electrician Apprenticeships at Southwest Wisconsin Technical College. There are two part to the test, Reading and Arithmetic.
Students who need the Accuplacer test for placement in the Liberal Arts program will take 3 tests:
- WritePlacer (writing)
Scheduling an Appointment
Please contact Southwest Tech at 608.822.2313 to schedule an appointment.
- A valid photo I.D. is required for testing.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the testing center.
- Personal belongings are not allowed in testing rooms, locked bags are available.
ACCUPLACER TESTING FAQs
- Is an appointment necessary for testing?
- Yes, to schedule an appointment, call (608) 822-2313 to schedule your test.
- Do I need to bring anything for testing?
- You only need to bring your photo ID. All items needed for the test are provided by the testing center. This includes Pencils, scratch paper, and calculators.
- When will I find out what my test scores are and what scores do I need to receive?
- Tests are scored immediately upon completion.
- Scores for Plumbing are Math 237 and Reading 239.
- Construction Electrical has no minimum scores.
- Liberal Arts scores have no minimums. Scores are used for placement in classes.
- What if I need accommodations for testing?
- Students with disabilities, who need accommodations, should contact Disability Services, Building 300, Room 314, 608.822.2631, TTY/TDD 608.822.2072, or email email@example.com.
- Can I prepare for the test?
- The test will cover the following areas: Reading and Arithmetic.
Students who need the Accuplacer Test for placement in the Liberal Arts program will take 3 tests:
- - Reading
- - Arithmatic
- - WritePlacer
If you are unable to access documents here, please contact Testing Center (firstname.lastname@example.org, 608.822.2313)