Toll Free: 800.362.3322, extension 2483
College Connection (Bldg 400), Room 484
I am a graduate of Riverdale High School and earned my Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from UW Oshkosh. While in college, I took on a part-time role assisting first-generation freshmen students. Working closely with these students ignited my passion and dedication to helping individuals access the opportunities higher education offers. As a recruiter at Southwest Tech, I continue to channel my enthusiasm for education by providing guidance and support to prospective students. Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my husband and daughter, reading, listening to live music, and watching sporting events.
Degrees / Certifications:
- Bachelors of Psychology from UW Oshkosh
- Create and deliver classroom presentations
- Assist with planning on campus recruitment events and giving presentations and tours to prospective students and influences
- Educate students on programs and opportunities at Southwest Tech and other technical education opportunities
- Attend special events such as college/career fairs, panels, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Assist high school students with Academic and Career Planning
- Serve on Recruitment Work Group
- Work with the Southwest Tech Outreach Site supervisors to promote Southwest Tech programs and opportunities to the surrounding communities
- Analyze data to make strategic decisions on strategic goals for recruitment
- Diversity committee