Kramer Building (Bldg 300), Room 315
Degrees / Certifications:
- • Master of Arts, Demographic and Social Analysis (DASA) from the University of California, Irvine (UCI)
- • Bachelor of Arts, Sociology from UCI - o Education Minor
- • Bachelor of Arts, Chicano/a Latino/a Studies from UCI
- • Certificates
- o Getting Started with Learning Analytics, Blackboard
- o Data Literacy Institute, EDUCAUSE
- o Course Design Certificate. UCI
- o Social Problems and Public Policy, UCI
- o Diversity and Inequality, UCI
- Collect, organize, and monitors data necessary to complete internal and external surveys and ensures accurate and timely data reporting.
- Design and/or administer surveys directly related to project and student success.
- Develops and conducts trainings to enhance data literacy college wide.
- Conduct analysis of data, and share findings to assist leadership, faculty, and staff to make data informed decisions.
- Provide training and technical support to end users of reports, cubes, and dashboards.