Transfer of Ownershp to the Student
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation from Southwest Tech. You are eligible to keep your device if you are:
- A participant in the Charger Tech 360 program for four chargeable semesters
- A successful graduate of one of our programs
It is essential that you complete the following ownership transfer process. Follow the step-by-step process to complete the transfer.
You can begin this process today by visiting the Charger Tech 360 Portal.
Be sure to sign the agreement in step 1 prior to graduation.
- Please note that you will not be able to proceed to steps 3-5 of the ownership transfer process until we receive notice of your official graduation. At that time (approx. June 12), we will import the official list of graduates and change the status allowing you to complete the process.
- Students are responsible for ensuring all data is adequately backed up from the device before the reset.
- As a graduate, you can download Microsoft programs after resetting your device.
What happens if you don’t complete the transfer process?
Any device that a student is eligible to transfer ownership of but does not complete the process will go through a factory reset on September 1, and all information on the device will be cleared. Students are responsible for ensuring all data is adequately backed up from the device before the reset. SWTC and the Charger Technology Support Center are not responsible for data loss for any reason, including a forced device reset.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help!
Again, congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
The Charger Tech 360 Team