Toll Free: 800.362.3322, extension 2466
Public Safety Building (Bldg 2000), Room 2001
Degrees / Certifications:
- BA-Medical Assisting, Triton College
- BS-Management, National College of Education(Lewis University)
- Elementary, Middle School, Driver Education and Online Instruction Certification/License, UW-Platteville, UW-Stout, Cardinal Stritch University
- ME-Instructional Technology, Cardinal Stritch University
Professional Organizations / Associations:
- ADTSEA (American Driver Traffic/Safety Education Assoc.
- WDTSEA (Wisconsin Driver Traffic/Safety Education Assoc.
- Board Member WDTSEA
- Promoting driver education throughout district and state by invitation
- State of WI Consultant for online driver education program
- WTC Representative DPI Driver Education Teacher Standards
- Educational Representative to Iowa County Traffic Safety Commission