Degrees / Certifications:
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Human Resources and Marketing, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- Certified Program Planner, Learning Resources Network
- Coordinate and maintain employee benefits to ensure efficient operation of the payroll and benefits function?
- Address employee questions/concerns?
- Perform advertising and recruitment activities such as posting positions and scheduling interviews
- Complete onboarding for new employees; enter new employee data; assist with orientation as needed; process student new hires; complete background checks and I9 verifications.
- Maintain employee database?
- Process purchase requisitions?
- Coordinate Learning Academy speaker planning and scheduling of events?
- Assist with in-service planning?
- Assist with instructor professional development plans?
- Assist with Faculty Quality Assurance System instructor qualification tracking?
- Assist with processing employees’ payroll
- Process payroll and deduction codes?
- Management of tax, ACH and direct deposit accounts?
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and fiscal year reports??
- Payroll year end processes?
- Assist with retiree medical OPEB balances
- Richland Center Tourism - Food Trail Series, Salvation Army Bell-Ringer, Habitat for Humanity, RARY's Soccer coach, RCHS girls soccer assistant coach