Toll Free: 800.362.3322, extension 2754
Industry Center (Bldg 500), Room 514
- Maintains the interior and exterior lighting controls for all buildings on campus.
- Repairs, replaces, and tests all service building compressors.
- Installs, rewires, and tests the College’s intercom system.
- Installs, or removes, and tests refrigeration/cooling controls.
- Rewires, repairs, and tests fire alarm systems.
- Repairs shop equipment.
- Repairs pump motors.
- Assists staff in maintaining HVAC, plumbing, security systems and all other building components.
- Maintains security of buildings and equipment.